Hello Scarsdale Teens!
Here's the 15th installment of our bite-sized writing exercise: Post-it Prompts!
Our latest prompt for you is: What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given?
- Fake it till you make it.
- Just because you failed once doesn't define who you are as a person.
- Be your best at all times.
- In order to get you have to give.
- No task is beneath you.
- Fear has killed more dreams than failure ever will.
- When you can't control what is happening to you, control how you respond to it; that's where your power is.
Our next Post-it Prompt will launch in March.
This project is brought to you by Scarsdale Public Library's Teen Services Department & Teen Advisory Board.