In Person Services:
- Vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals are required to wear face coverings indoors in all areas of the Scarsdale Public Library.
- Masks required for all individuals over the age of 2 in the Children’s room.
- In-person reference, readers' advisory and circulation services fully resumed.
- Socially distanced seating available for reading, studying and research.
- Socially distanced seating required in the Cafe, with a half hour time limit for patrons in the Cafe area.
- Computer room available.
- Study rooms available and can be reserved online.
- Meeting rooms are not available (yet!).
Hours Of Operation:
Please view our Location & Hours Page for the latest hours of operation here.