- GIFT/PLEDGE INFORMATION
I (we) hereby contribute cash and/or assets to the Campaign for the Scarsdale Public Library as follows:
I (we) plan to make my (our) contribution in the form of:
Bill me beginning:
Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
Please bill me:
My gift will be matched by the following company, foundation or family:
- DONOR RECOGNITION (Donors will be recognized in campaign materials unless otherwise requested)
Please use the following name(s) in all acknowledgements:
This gift is made in memory and/or honor of:
- DONOR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
1. Donations made payable to Friends of the Scarsdale Library for the Library Capital Campaign Account are tax deductible. The name of the donor is NOT publicly acknowledged when the gift is accepted at a Village Board meeting allowing for donor privacy.
2. The Donor recognizes that the gifts given hereunder shall be restricted gifts to the Campaign for Scarsdale Library, and that Scarsdale Public Library or the Friends of Scarsdale Library [“Borrower”] may make financial commitments in reliance upon this pledge. Borrower may undertake financings for this endeavor, in which case this pledge will be used as collateral for this financing or to support Borrower’s ability to obtain such financing. Furthermore, the Donor understands that, as the pledge is to support an institution located and operating in New York State, this pledge will be interpreted in accordance with New York State law.
3. Securities transferred for the Campaign for Scarsdale Public Library will be sold on the day of transfer or on the next business day if received after 4pm.
4. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. The Friends of the Scarsdale Library is a 501(c)(3) organization. You will receive an acknowledgment letter for your contribution that will serve as your receipt for tax purposes.
PLEASE MAKE CHECKS & CORPORATE MATCHES PAYABLE TO:
Friends of the Scarsdale Library (Memo: Library Capital Campaign Account)
FOR WIRE OR SECURITIES TRANSFER INSTRUCTIONS:
Please contact Melissa Biffert at 914-358-6089 or email SPLCampaign@wlsmail.org
MAIL YOUR PLEDGE TO: Campaign for Scarsdale Public Library, 54 Olmsted Road, Scarsdale, NY 10583
For more information, contact: Melissa Biffert, Campaign Assistant at 914-358-6089 or email SPLCampaign@wlsmail.org
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.