Program Type:Arts & Crafts
Age Group:Elementary , Teens , Adults , Seniors
Please note you are looking at an event that has already happened.
Join us for an afternoon of art appreciation at our 6th Annual Scarsdale Youth Art Show (SYAS) Opening Reception! Participating artists will be recognized for their work and everyone is welcome to come enjoy the collective creativity of our local youth.
SYAS started as a local opportunity for young artists to display their work but now contains artwork from and supports artists from across multiple states in the tri-state area. SYAS remains a unique establishment among the myriad of art galleries in our focus on showcasing art from elementary to high school graduates.
To have your work(s) included in this show, completion of this Google Form is required (for all work formats): Google Form closed.
Each artist may submit up to five works and should submit the form only once.
- If you are submitting only electronic work(s), then the image(s) you upload to the Google Form serve as your submission(s).
- If you are submitting physical work(s), you must:
- Format and/or frame your 2-D work(s) in a fashion that is compatible with our art-rail and hook system (i.e., able to hang from a hook with diameter of .25 inch or .6 cm),
- Contact Jennifer Brinley (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make an appointment to drop off your work(s), and
- Sign our waiver form at your drop-off appointment.
Google Form submission deadline is Wednesday, February 1.
Drop-off deadline is Thursday, February 2.
The final day of the show is Sunday, February 26.*
- *If any artist wishes to pick up their artwork(s) prior to the end of the show, please contact Jennifer Brinley for an appointment.
Pick-up deadline is Saturday, March 18.**
**Any artwork(s) left after Saturday, March 18 may be considered abandoned and discarded.