Are you in middle school or high school? You can earn community service credit when you get together with your peers and teen librarian to (a) learn about and (b) decide what you want from your public library's Teen Services Department. I'm asking Teen Advisory Board members for:
- input into what programs you want the Library to offer;
- help promoting programs to your peers at school, in the community, and via social media channels;
- ideas for how to organize, decorate, and furnish the Teen Room;
- requests about what materials the Library should stock and in what formats; and
- ideas for programs/classes you may like to lead/teach to other teens or age groups.
We will review our September meeting agenda together in the Teen Room and over Zoom--in a hybrid meeting--starting at 5 PM on Tuesday, September 28 and on Thursday, September 30. Just attend one of these two meetings to get all the same information.