Scarsdale cardholders can make appointments with our Library Assistants for individual basic technology help.
Please register here, for your 30 minute appointment. Registration includes a brief form indicating your interest/topic.
Topics we cover include:
- eBooks & Audiobooks on Library apps (Libby, Hoopla, cloudLibrary)
- Linking your Libby account with Kindle
- Music & Films (Hoopla, Kanopy)
- Magazines (Libby & Hoopla)
- Email (How to send an email, attach documents, resetting your password, setting up a new email account, etc.)
- Microsoft Word (Formatting, printing, saving, converting files)
- Introduction to Google Workspace (Drive, Docs, Gmail, Sheets, Photos)
- Setting up social media accounts
- Video conferencing with Zoom
- We also offer assistance with devices that convert older physical media to digital files. Devices are listed below.
- Please arrive with knowledge of all necessary usernames and passwords for your accounts and devices.
- Staff are not able to assist with transactions that might include personal or financial information.
- Only Library-provided software may be used on the Library’s computers. Individuals may not alter or damage hardware, software or data or in any way interfere with, disrupt or degrade the network.